A Teenage Love:
What's a target? Am I a by-stander? Is my friend a perpetrator? Aynoit uses games, props and prizes to answer those questions as well as illustrate the key players and bring awareness to teen dating abuse. Twenty-five percent of high school students state they have had a class on dating abuse. 98% of attendees surveyed agree that all teens should attend Aynoit's hands-on, highly interactive Teen Dating Abuse presentation: A Teenage Love. The other 2% "kind of" agree. Complete the form below to schedule this powerful presentation for your teens.
A Survivor's Story:
Aynoit is no holds barred with her story of molestation, rape, homelessness and domestic abuse with her audiences. She takes her listeners on the journey of her life and leaves those in attendance with hope of better times ahead. Aynoit has shared her story with University students, radio audiences and women's groups. Complete the form below to book Aynoit.
This presentation includes Aynoit's "Survivor Story" as well as the steps taken to heal after Aynoit left her abuser. Aynoit leaves her attendees feeling hopeful and ready to take the next step toward freedom. Love Life has been shared with Social Service clients and residents of homeless & domestic violence shelters.
Domestic Violence and the Workplace:
A study of domestic violence survivors found 74% of employed domestically abused women were harassed by their partner while they were at work. Aynoit helps employers, human resource personnel, supervisors and co-workers to recognize the signs of domestic abuse and gives strategies on keeping the target safe.
Complete the form below to request more information regarding your group's workshop/presentation.